Sliding pocket doors are a perfect space-saving alternative to a traditional hinged door for downstairs toilets, utility rooms, bathrooms, en-suites, storerooms and pantries, walk-in wardrobes, in fact they are ideal for any room where you wish to maximise the usable floor space in a property. The Eclisse single sliding pocket door system is quick and easy to install. The beauty of the Eclisse system is that there are kits that will fit 10 standard UK door panel sizes and 3 standard ROI door panel sizes. This means you have the freedom to use our system with an existing standard door panel you may already have, or to match the door you use with other doors in your property.
|WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:|
|Galvanised steel frame||Strong galvanised steel frame. A quick-click frame that assembles into a complete unit comprising of a full pocket and a track.|
|Runners||Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)|
|Extractable Track||Track can be extracted without having to break into the wall. (See Tech Tips section in Technical tab for instructions).|
|Front and rear door stop||Can be adjusted to determine how far the door protrudes from the pocket.|
|Metal anti-warp door profile||Slots into a channel in underside of door. Not visible but ensures that if your door warps it continues to slide smoothly.|
|Self centering door guide||Clicks into frame, doesn't screw into the floor, so it is perfectly centred every time.|
|Fixings||Even the screws to attach the plasterboard to the frame are included.|
Comes complete with jamb kit made with a beechwood veneer* that is unfinished and paint/stain ready. The jamb kit includes dustbrushes and recessed door post with integral bumpers for a professional finish. What is a jamb kit? View explanation and see parts list here.
- Non standard sizes available up to PW 2000 x PH 3000 mm; door panel size DW 2026 x DH 3010 mm.
- Suitable for 35 or 44 mm thick doors.
- Includes complete timber lining kit for a professional finish.
- Doors, plasterboard and final architrave not supplied.
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers.
- Should the door be set to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- Install at finished floor level.
- Self-centering floor guide with anti-warp profile.
- Max. door panel weight 100 kg.
- Door Furniture - Flush pulls and bathroom locks
- ECLISSE BIAS® - Soft close up to 40 kg with anti-slam
- ECLISSE BIAS® DS - Bi-directional soft close up to 40 kg with anti-slam
- Soft Close - Slide the door towards the close position, the soft close takes over
- Self Closing Mechanism - Open the door and it closes by itself!
- E-MOTION - Linear motor open/close
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC.
PLEASE NOTE INBUILT TOLERANCE - If setting out your studwork before delivery of your frame please note there is approximately an 8mm tolerance built into the height of these pocket door systems which you will need to take into account. Packers may be required to accommodate for this gap if you are unable to adjust the studwork above the system. Note: Frame should be installed at finished floor level.
- What is FINISHED WALL THICKNESS? Click here for diagram.
- Using other stud work sizes? See our chart here.